Monday, September 8, 2008

Retards at Work and Play.

Sarah Palin Wants a McDonald's Here.


I did not watch the RNC because the mere mention of that Alaskan cunt's name makes my hands ball into fists involuntarily.

The moment I read of Gopherz picking her as his running-mate, my stomach immediately cramped into an acidic knot of doom, misery and horror. I was so nauseated by that news that I had to get up and leave my apartment, walking around Fort Greene park and looking at the trees and dogs in order to calm the fuck down. Because, basically, Sarah Palin stands opposed to trees and dogs. Especially if they get in the way of her greedy and idiotic quest to rape Alaska's virgin territories in order to suck the limited supply of oil out of the northern territory to "end our dependence on foreign oil."

I did not watch the RNC. But I know they were all chanting, "Drill, baby, drill!" in a brainwashed, short-sighted, idiotic cacophony of Wal-Mart shopping and meat-gorging shame.

These people just refuse to think. They refuse to grasp the concepts that oil dependence is a large contributing factor to this planet's rapidly decreasing stability. They refuse to figure out that once you destroy a forest, it isn't going to grow back. They refuse to stop to consider that animals - in this case, polar bears and wolves - are beautiful sentient beings that deserve their homes just as much as we do.

"Drill, baby, drill" is a mantra being heard around the country because these people fear change. They are afraid of a new approach - one that would create jobs and help us clean our air, rivers, forests... one that would pave the way to a cleaner, healthier planet for their children and grandchildren. Fear stops us from doing lots of things, but in this case, it's a fear we MUST overcome.

What's the big deal about electric cars? What's so wrong with wind energy? Why do these people make fun of this stuff as if it's something that one would read about in the sadly-defunct Weekly World News? These alternative energies and means of transportation have not only been proven to work, but are also NECESSARY if we don't want to end up living in a hell of our own doing.

Some scientists say it's already too late to do anything about our eventual downfall. I am too optimistic to grasp that concept, surprisingly. But it's coming up fast... and with schmegeggies like this ululating out their brainwashed idiocy with the glee of a child on Christmas day, it's going to be a fucking hard fight.

But we have to do it. We HAVE to stand up to these big-business turds. Sarah Palin's statement that she "doesn't believe" the science that proves global warming is manmade says to me that either she hasn't read the UN documents on global warming, or she's so entrenched in the oil business and its profits that she just doesn't care. Scientists from around the world accumulated that information - it wasn't, as dipshit conservatives blather, a "liberal agenda." It is proven. It is a fact.

We have to defeat Sarah Palin and Gopherz. If we don't, she and her minions of money-grubbing asswipes will wreak even more intense havoc on our beautiful planet than we've suffered in the hands of Dipshit McGee and his asinine eight years of reversals and inaction.

"Drill, baby, drill" - y'all need to wake the fuck up.

4 comments:

Dexter "Jiggles" LaRue said...

I am scared to death to ask ~members of my own family~ what they think of Sarah Palin. I don't want to know if I am the spawn of official retards.

Marky Mae Brown said...

I would consider severing all ties with anyone who told me he / she approved of That Cunt and anything she stands for.

Scott Hastings said...

The thought of another 4 years of Republican cluelessness and misery makes me want to curl up in a ball and weep until there are no tears left. My brain literally wants to shut down when I even begin to contemplate it...

Marky Mae Brown said...

I'm right there with you...