Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Burritos In the Mornin' Make Me Happy

by Dimples Doublefist

Is there anything you love, but you know there's no particularly good reason why? Whatever it is might not suck, but you know it doesn't deserve its own haiku--much less a sonnet. You love it just because you love it: maybe it evokes some childhood memory or a fun vacation. It's one of those things you probably love privately--like Beyonce or masturbation.

Anway, that's how I feel about Amy's Breakfast Burrito. I seriously never tire of them. When they are 2 for $4, I buy copious amounts and stuff them into my refrigerator at work. If they become slightly boring (which they really never do), I buy a jar of salsa and dunk them in it. They have potatoes, tofu, salsa, black beans, peppers and onions. It's the trifecta, even if that's more than three perfect things.

In general, I could take or leave Amy. Some of things taste like downright shit. I do love that cheeseless pizza a whole lot, but unlike Stumps who is completely enamored by that rice crust/Follow Your Heart vegan cheese pizza, I'd rather be locked up here in my office all day and smell my boston terrier's diarrhea farts. In other words, I despise it.

What Amy's product do you love?

No comments: